How about having us draw up the minutes for your meetings?
Our professional note-takers will travel to any location in Belgium, and a few days later you will get meeting minutes exactly the way you want them, in Dutch, French or English.
What could be more energy- and time-consuming for you than drawing up your own minutes of meetings? Free yourself from this arduous task so that you can concentrate more on your core activity. Whether you need a detailed account for your files, or just a quick summary of the main points raised during the conversation, our note-takers are at the ready.
This is a new service offered by Ubiqus Belgium, which already enjoys a solid reputation for the quality of its multilingual offerings in the fields of translation and interpreting. For this new service we can count on the know-how of our parent company, Ubiqus, which has been active in the field of note-taking since 1991.
Neutrality, discretion and confidentiality guaranteed!
We offer you 7 different types of minutes, ranging from a word-for-word transcription to a super-concise summary. Your account manager will be available to identify your specific needs and steer you toward the level of detail required. We can also provide custom solutions, for example two different sets of minutes, i.e. a detailed account for your archives and a summary note for your colleagues.
We do the work in 4 steps:
1. You brief us: we go through all the aspects of the mission together, we look at examples of previous meeting minutes or existing templates and reach agreement on the practical aspects of our cooperation, whether it’s a one-off or a regular occurrence.
2. On the day of the event, our note-taker (bilingual or trilingual if you wish) comes to your premises with a laptop and a dictation machine to record the conversations.
3. After the meeting, that note-taker reworks the notes taken on site, assisted by the recording, in order to draw up the minutes in their definitive form.
4. You receive the result for approval, within the agreed deadlines.
- Make it easy on yourself!
- Example of a perfectly handled assignment
Handling of monthly works council meetings for a large group in the food-processing sector (conversations in two languages): drawing up of a summary note in Dutch. Once approved by the client: translation of the document into French.